Monday, January 23, 2012

Sweatin' with Your Sweetie

How many of you run with your sweetie? I long for the days when I can run with my hubbie again. It used to be a common occurrence pre-kidlets. And if we weren't pounding the pavement together on long runs, we were usually hitting up the gym in the early mornings - he'd go off and play basketball while I'd run some more or do cross training and weights. Jack ran his first - and last - marathon with me. He ran a few half-marathons with me, too. And we still try to run a 10K together each year while my parents take over child duties. This Valentine's Day, treat your sweetie to the BEST gift - a Run for the Rocks half-marathon entry! Our Sweetheart Special is going on now through midnight on Feb. 14 - where it only costs $45 to register for Run for the Rocks! Simply go to www.runfortherocks.com to register online. Even better....register to run with your sweetie! There's nothing like couples pounding the pavement together. Do it for love. For the love of RUNNING! - Amy, a Mama (always) on the Run

No comments:

Post a Comment