Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Early Bird Birthday Present!

Good morning, everyone!
How did your extended weekend go? Besides the monsterous wind - and a little bit o' heat - it was a great weekend for some running. I know I soaked up the sun and went out for my go-to form of exercise this weekend!

Just a reminder that our special early bird registration rate of $45 goes through noon on June 1st (that's tomorrow!). It's an easy day to remember....because it's my 28th birthday! :) Just think of it as my birthday present to YOU! Registration is easy...simply go to www.runfortherocks.com and register. You can either pay by credit card with a PayPal account, or you can send a check in after you register online. The choice is yours!

Oh, and ANOTHER great thing going on June 1st? It's National Running Day! Yep, a glorious day where you can celebrate being a runner and hitting the pavement (or trails). I know nothing makes my birthday better than a nice run - but it's going to have even more meaning now that it falls on a "national" running holiday! :)

Keep on trucking along and take advantage of these cooler mornings before the heat wave comes. You know what I'm talking about - the heat and humidity that only Kansas in late June/July/August/(and September) can bring!

- Amy (AKA - Mama on the Run)

No comments:

Post a Comment