Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh, Baby!


Ever since hubs and I found out we were expecting #2, we just knew we wanted a BOB Duallie stroller to put both of our sweet babes in. My parents graciously blessed us with a BOB Ironman stroller with our daughter and LOVED it. I drooled over it for months and was pleased as punch when low and behold I received the stroller a few months before she arrived two years ago.

Fast forward two years, and we've been searching for a BOB Duallie that we love. We opted for the Revolution model (I think with two babes on board the swivel/lock wheel option will work better), but we couldn't swallow the hefty $650 price tag for a brand new one. I stalked eBay and Craig's List for months.....until last week.

On a whim I checked Wichita-area Craig's List and JACKPOT! A few days and e-mails/phone calls later, and we're the proud new owners of a bright orange BOB Duallie stroller. We got it for almost half the price and it's a 2009 model. I'm telling you, the BOB joggers are the mecca of all jogging strollers....and they re-sell like Hondas or Toyotas in the car world.

I just had to share with you runners my steal of a deal! And that while the miles at 7 months pregnant are getting more and more difficult, I look forward to the day when I can wheel my two babes around. Talk about a resistance workout!

It's all in due time, I suppose.

In the meantime, I'll be running "long" runs with you all, wishing I was in your shoes and pulling those double-digit weekend runs. Happy running!

- Amy, AKA Mama on the Run

No comments:

Post a Comment